
So when you move to a new place you start thinking to yourself wow I took some stuff for granted back home. Like for instance driving to Costco. Back home it was a five minute drive up the street! You get out of the car do your shopping and then pull up into your carport and take your stuff inside. So for me now it was about a ten to fifteen minute drive but if anyone knows me I'm not the best at directions. Just finding the place I felt like I had accomplished something that day. Then I tried to find the Target in that area, got lost, gave up and went home. As I pull up to the apartment complex I realize how much stuff I got at Costco and how long the walk is to our front door. I love Smart water and it was on sale at Costco so of course I had to get my supply not really thinking about it! As I am taking all of this stuff out of my car shaking my head and taking a deep breath one of my neighbors asked if I need help as he waxes his surfboard. The devil on my one side was like YES I NEED HELP! The angel on the other side reminded me about what I read in People
magazine when you agree for help and then you are found in a suitcase in a dumpster somewhere. So
politely I said I had it and went on my way. After the first round I was thinking this is going to take me forever. So I decided to start throwing things onto my patio and taking all the water bottles out of the box and shoving them through the fence. Hey whatever works right! My favorite part was when I was going back and forth my
neighbor had to say something each time! Speaking of creepy things, while I was standing in line at Costco this European Guy walks up to me and gave me his
business card and told me he would love to get together sometime to take pictures of me on the beach! Again stuffed in a suitcase found in a dumpster! So have I learned my lesson about Costco? Yes take
Cassidy next time.
6 comments:
Thanks for the laughs. I can picture you doing this!! Don't talk to strangers!
I am glad you found Costco and made it back home in one day!! Dad would be so proud.
that is SO funny. i have thought before you just need to transfer everything thru your patio!
and hey if that guy was hot maybe you should put on that bikini of your and take him up on that! maybe he was from sports illustrated! :)
actually maybe you should turn his card into the police.
that was so funny! i totally take my driveway parking for granted! and yes, no finding you in a suitcase in a dumpster please!
haha haha oh my gosh! You should purchase a Jazzy and just load everything up on that :) And for the guy at costco! SICK! he at least could have offered to take your pictures at the dog beach with marvin! haha sick.
I agree, take Cassidy with you next time fo sure!!!
Post a Comment