Ok I admit I have some time on my hands right now. I came across these pictures and I thought it would be fun to post them. It was so sad moving out of the condo thinking there might be a chance we would never live there again. As I was posting theses pictures all of these memories came to me.
Cassidy asked me to marry him right next to the fireplace Christmas morning 2007! Marvin ran through our sliding glass door while
Cassidy was babysitting when I was in New York. We won most improved garden two years in a row. My cute little neighbor Mrs. Lowe who always wanted to feed us
every time we saw her. Surprising
Cassidy's family last Halloween when we dressed up like his parents. People announcing they were going to have babies and getting married! Laughing, crying, and yes occasional disagreements. I will never forget walking into this place to decide to buy it or not.
Cassidy was walking onto a plane to Japan to do a motorcycle race and told me to look at it and decide right then because we needed to reserve it. I was blown away! The washer and dryer was in the kitchen, the bathroom was tiny with only a shower (I love my baths) and there was gold plated stuff everywhere (I hate gold). I went to lunch with my mom and my sister and told them I didn't know what to do there was going to be a lot of remodeling.
Cassidy's dad Jerry came over and told me to snag it and everything was going to be fine! My favorite thing about Jerry is that he always never goes into details he always just says everything is going to fine and it always turns out that way. Well we bought it and
remodeled and we loved it! We don't have a before picture of the front yard but it was pretty bad!





Kitchen mostly
Ikea!
Cassidy found the light over the table! That was one of our favorite things in the condo.




We debated on keeping the glass up or not. The original owners painted the glass so they could make it into a room.
Cassidy scraped the paint off and we still couldn't decide. I will never forget my mother in-law Shannon walking in and said "keep it" and walked right out! I'm glad we did it opened up the rooms but
separating them at the same time.





I LOVE this picture of the backyard. It looks so peaceful!




Out of everything, I miss my tub! It was an
air tub and I got in the thing
every night. Hayley came over and took all of these amazing pictures so we could put them on
KSL to rent out the place. We put it up for rent one morning and two hours later someone called and wanted it. So far they have been good renters. I will post pictures of our apartment once we get settled and everything put together!
5 comments:
Wow, what an amazing bathroom. I like the furniture for the towels... so neat.
Thank you! I actually got the towel holder at Ikea for thirty dollars. It's called a Billy bookcase. The towel holder above the tub is also Ikea and it's in the bathroom section.
Nicole that was BEAUTIFUL!! What an amazing job decorating and remodeling you can help me with my house any time! :)
I think that apartmentw was such a good find and you guys seriously transformed it!
Everything is so CLEAN!;)
Post a Comment