Monday, September 28, 2009

I'm back!

I cannot believe how fast last week went by. I got the chance to go to dinner with my friends the last night I was there. We all swore we never tell anybody what we did after dinner we are all embarrassed by it. I will just give you a hint we were the oldest people there! It was so fun to be with them again I have really missed them. I know what you are thinking, wow everyone's eyebrows look so good in this picture! That would be my doing! One day I will be Nicole Anderson eyebrow guru!
I'm exhausted. I worked on 102 clients last week. My goal was to make what I used to make in a month and make it in a week, so I can continue flying back to Utah and work. I was just off a little so I am adding one more day to my time there. My hours last week were 8 am to 9 pm Mon-Sat. With no lunch breaks! Time would just fly by. By the time I got to bed it was midnight and then I would get up at 6:30 get ready and start all over again. I got home to Newport yesterday and just crashed. I was talking so much I almost lost my voice. It was really fun to see all my clients, friends and family. I need these next three weeks to recover and then I'm back doing it all over again.

Please, Please go see this movie. It's called Cloudy with a chance of meatballs and it's one of the best cartoons I have seen for a long time. I took my nieces to this while I was in Utah and I loved it! It's funny and has a great story. You do have the option to see it in 3D but I didn't feel like taking out a small car loan to do that. Just so you know it was just as good without the 3D.

2 comments:

stacie lewis said...

You do look exhausted in this picture. Nothing that a little sand and shopping won't cure! It was good to see you for a couple of hours, until next time....

Ellery said...

wish my eyebrows were touched by the guru. remind my kids to not start barfing next time you're in town.