Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Counting down until these ladies come to visit!


I'm so excited that my three best friends are coming to visit me for the weekend! We have plans to do some major shopping and laying out. I have been busy busy getting the fridge stocked and doing some spring cleaning. After their visit my friend Ashlee is driving home to Utah with me where I will work for a week and visit for a couple weeks till my cute nephew, Brayden, blessing. Then my sister, brother in-law and Brayden are driving back to California with me and will spend spring break with Cassidy and I, then drive back to Utah with me to work again! Whew!

5 comments:

stacie lewis said...

I'm not bitter. I'm not bitter. I'm not bitter....

桃色花園 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
hayleyrowan said...

hey nicole it's hayley (tucker). just found your blog. it's super cute. email me your email and i will add you to my blog... (if you want!) chloe and i are wondering if you will be working any time soon, we are in dire need of some waxing!! rowan.hayley@gmail.com

Elisa said...

Holy month o fun!!! Sounds great!

Ellery said...

WOW!!!