Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Yogalosophy and Marvin!

So I was trying out my new Yoga DVD today and of course Marvin had to be right next to me the whole time!
You would think being home 24/7 three weeks out of the month with him would be enough but I guess it's not! (Don't judge the white untoned leg it will get better)
Then he finally completely took over the mat.
Decides to give himself a small bath
Namaste :)

I came across this Yoga DVD called Yogalosophy one day while I was watching E! News. (Sad to say that's usually the only news I watch) The instructor is Mandy Ingber who trains Jennifer Aniston and also teaches classes in LA. Have you seen Jennifer in a bathing suit lately? Um, she looks amazing and she is 43! I have been drinking a lot of Smart Water since I last seen her in one so I knew this was the next step! (I'm kidding) This is more of what they call Yoga Hybrid. It has Yoga and toning exercises. I love it so far. I'm working on being more toned but also be more flexible for the upcoming triathlon in June. Plus it wouldn't hurt to look like Jennifer Aniston in a bikini right?

3 comments:

stacie lewis said...

I didn't want to say anything but lately I noticed you've been letting yourself go a bit....

Ellery said...

i cant believe you posted all that flab.... wish i could do a rolling eyes face.

Hayley Anderson Photography said...

Let me know how the DVD goes! Working out at home has been more and more appealing to me lately. And Marvin should have won that competition. I'd call for a re-vote!