Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Hayley....


I love this picture of Hayley. She looks beautiful like always. Hayley is my oh so talented sister-in law. When I say talented I mean you have never met anybody with so much talent. She can sing like a bird, makes the best chocolate brownie trifle, very crafty, an amazing photographer, best hair ever, and was so nice to me when she was taking my braces off as I cried like a baby! When I met Cassidy, Hayley was only nineteen. It has been so fun to watch her grow and succeed with everything she does. She is going to make the best mom someday. I'm so lucky to have such amazing sister in-laws!

Happy Birthday Hayley! We love you!

2 comments:

Hayley said...

Ohhhh, THANK YOU! I was just making my blog rounds and saw this! What a nice way to start my week! Thank you for all the sweet things you said, I sincerely appreciate it. You're the best.

Ellery said...

ohhhh so sweet and so true!! sniff sniff. :)