Friday, October 8, 2010

Diets for Dummies........

I probably should have bought a book called that while buying the Paleo diet book!

Trainer Jeff informed me this morning that there is a good chance the 7 lbs I lost was water weight

I was clearly in denial as he was telling me this

"No I swear it was fat, my stomach is getting flatter not so rollie pollie"!

He just smiled, gave me a high five for the workout well done today and sent me off my way probably thinking "wow she really thinks she has lost 7 lbs in two in a half weeks, poor girl"!

Then I read the Paleo diet book I purchased today

Yes the whole book, I've got a lot of time on my hands ok!

And I quote: "Most people experience rapid weight lost within the first three to five days. This is mainly water loss and it stabilizes very quickly"

Trainer Jeff was right

I texted him that he was right about the water weight

He said "I know"

Diets for Dummies

I'm sure it exists

I shall go on with the Paleo Diet

And maybe not post any poundage lost until I know it's real

BTW: If you haven't seen the movie Social Network go see it! Best movie I have seen all year!


3 comments:

stacie lewis said...

Who cares what it's called?? The numbers went down on the scale whoohoo!!:) Saw that movie last night, it was interesting to watch, although I had dreams about Facebook all night.

JO*MOMMY*LONG*LEGS said...

hey, we went private but I still want you to be able to view us. So send me your email to garrick.joanna@gmail.com and i;ll send you an invite! p.s. Thanks again for fitting me in--so great to see you!!!

hayleyrowan said...

I swear to you, I have no idea where that 7 pounds was. you always look so dang skinny. i should try that diet, it sounds interesting. ps i loved the movie too.