Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Not the best news........

Our vet doctor called us late last night with Marvin's test results

It's not an infection like he thought it's actually a Sarcoma Tumor

We are taking him this morning to an Oncologist

Hopefully they will be able to give us more information about it and maybe even remove it

Cass and I looked it up online and we are guessing Marvin is in Stage 3 which is the worse stage

He looks pretty uncomfortable, won't really walk, and when he does walk he limps

The tumor is on his right hip about the size of a baseball

We are hoping that it's not around his sciatic nerve

Our doctor was telling us that it's an extremely difficult area to do surgery on

I'm trying to stay positive but it's hard to watch him like this

I will post as soon we find out more info

3 comments:

stacie lewis said...

Feeling your anxiety. Wish I could say something to make it feel better.

Jamie said...

Marvin is part of the family. We are praying for all if you!! Hopefully there will be good news.

SHELLS BELLS! said...

Oh man. This post makes me so sad. I hope all goes well with medical treatments. See you this weekend for the pumpkin carving!