
That's what I would tell clients while I was working in Utah this last time
I should have found a big piece of wood and knocked on it
This last week has been a little crazy to say the least
It's been one thing after another after another
It's thrown off my retired second life
KARMA!
I should have found a big piece of wood and knocked on it
This last week has been a little crazy to say the least
It's been one thing after another after another
It's thrown off my retired second life
KARMA!

After talking about it off and on we decided to check out bigger apartments in our same apartment complex
We checked out a few on a Saturday morning
We had a new lease signed that afternoon
We had our stuff mostly packed that night
We found a two bedroom, two bathroom apartment just across the parking lot from us
We called two guys that had just moved one of Cassidy's co-workers, hoping they would be able to help us move on that Sunday
They couldn't move us until Monday
A little stressful for us since Chris Fillmore (Cassidy's friend) was moving into our place Sunday night for the fall/winter and Cass sister Ellery and cousin Courtney were coming to visit for three days on Tuesday
Just a little stressful :)
And then Marvin decided to have a seizure that Sunday night
I will write more about that later
So you could say I was a mess but I kept my mental breakdown inside
I'm sure it will happen soon
So we got everything moved in and put away and only had two boxes left for me to go through that Monday night
El and Court came out to surprise their friend Paula at her baby shower
I was so excited for these gals to come out
I was so excited to show them all the yummy places to eat at
I was so excited to shop with them until I dropped
But that didn't really happen
Not only did I kinda needed to watch Marvin with the whole seizure thing, I had to re-potty train him at our new apartment
After having him have a few "accidents" in our old apartments we decided we did NOT want him to have any accidents on the brand new carpet in our new place
So I was on Marvin watch
I did get to go out with them a couple of times
They seemed to have fun and got a lot of good shopping in
Paula was so surprised to see them
Marvin peed outside where he was supposed to the day after they had left
OF COURSE!

"Come and knock on our door, we have been waiting for you"!
So we have an extra person in our apartment now
Kinda like Three's company except with two guys and a girl
Kinda like brother husbands
Maybe we could get our own tv show on TLC like Sister Wives
Just kidding
It's been a little interesting to get use to have another person here
Having to wear not my normal Pj's, a bra all the time, afternoon naps interrupted, and my afternoon TV show schedule interrupted has been a little hard
But I love having a built in babysitter not for only Marvin but Cassidy too for while I'm gone!
And he does the dishes too, gotta love that!
So we ordered Z pizza last Thursday night for dinnerSo good at the time and boy was I just dipping mine in Ranch like it was going out of style
I know not on the Paleo Diet but I will write about that later
So I was thinking wow that was really good pizza
Around one in the morning I was not thinking that
I woke up so sick
Sooooo sick
Then the next night I got sick too!
Never will I eat Z pizza again
I thought what else can I add to this awesome list of craziness this week
Then my car wouldn't start the next day
Seriously!
My battery died
But we put in a new one and it was good to go
So Marvin has been a mess lately
He had a seizure a week ago
Scared us to death
Had to get used to a new apartment and then get re-potty trained
Not fun
Then last night he wouldn't walk onto his right hind leg
Scared us to death
So Marvin has had this really weird bump on his hip that we discovered a couple months ago
It didn't seem to hurt him so I thought I would wait until I took him to Utah with me during Thanksgiving time and have my vet Dr. Coleman check it out
After his seizure we had the vet look at it but they didn't see to have a whole lot of concern about it
So we thought oh no big deal
Then after last night with him limping and not want to walk anywhere we went to a different vet this morning
The doctor was blown away by what he was looking at
Marvin had a baseball size, hard spot on his hip
I was a mess of course
After x-rays and taking a sample of the spot on his hip they think it's an infection
How he got it we have no idea
The doctor couldn't even tell us how he thought he got it. He said he's never seen something like that before
They are going to call us tomorrow to confirm exactly what it is
Hopefully it is just an infection
The sad thing is he's not comfortable sleeping on his stomach, he is only comfortable sleeping sitting up
So sad but a little humorous to watch
Hopefully this little guy has more years to come
Did I mention I have been a mess?
Hopefully this little guy has more years to come
Did I mention I have been a mess?

The weather has been overcast and raining on and off the last few days
I'm not liking it much
It's amazing how the sun makes you feel better

Since life has been a little crazy I haven't been the best following my Paleo Diet
I haven't gained the seven pounds back though so that's good
I will be back on it soon as life settles down
I haven't been able to see Jeff as much as I would have liked, but I did go today and it felt so good to work out again!

Usually on October 1st I'm feeling the Halloween Spirit instantly
I haven' t really felt it yet
I'm probably won't make it over to Disneyland for their fun Halloween Decor
Hopefully I will start feeling it when I get back to Utah
Soooooo life has not been boring
And boy do I have some good stories now to tell clients
2 comments:
Sending good thoughts your way!
nicole! I heard about marvins seizure but I had no idea about his leg! Poor guy. Could fleas have given him an infection? Glad you guys are in a bigger place I bet that has been nice! Can't wait to see it. Hope life calms down for you soon :) miss you guys
Post a Comment