Thursday, October 7, 2010

Dirty fun..................

Here they are finally!

Pictures from the Dirty Dash race

We had so much fun but it was so hard to do

Will I participate in the upcoming one in May?

Yes!

That one is going to be only a 5k which will be a little bit easier

Let me know if you need some info about the signing up for it. They sell out super fast and you can sign up for the May one next week!


(Angie, Heather, Shannon, Kristen, Me)

Every team needed to have a team name. Ours was "Push it real good girls"! We used "Push it" in honor of Kristen who was on our team and owns/trains the Push It gym that all of us girls go to work out at. Salt and Peppa song Push it real good might had a little inspiration too so we dressed up as girl rappers. I over heard someone say "are they supposed to be girl baseball players"? It made me giggle!

This is our clean before pic!


My sister in law Ellery sent me this pic. This van was parked in her neighborhood. 4,000 people signed up for the race! So there was tons of competition.


I loved the idea that you could donate your shoes after the race and all of them went to Mexico for unfortunate people that did not have shoes. Awesome!



So this is the moment I almost peed my pants laughing so hard. Kristen was jumping the wall and totally slipped and landed on her back! Not funny because she has a bad back, but funny because you heard this scream on the way down that sounded hilarious. Shannon and I peeked over to see if she was ok and we were laughing so hard!




So remember how I said that there was a rumor going around that there was going to be a $40,000 surprise at the end. Um ya Shannon and I might have heard the rumor wrong it was a 40 ft 5 man slip and slide. So fun!







After coming off the slip and slide I was stood up and started walking a little ways and before I knew it Kristen took me out. We were laughing so hard.



My father in law Jerry and mother in law Shannon surprised me and came to watch. Jerry shot these awesome pics of us. This was the finish line and where I got the most dirty.






Yes, that would be mud in my mouth and on my teeth!




At the finish line they took your photo

I had so much fun and laughed so hard

I'm so glad I was able to participate in such a fun event

And I got to see the leaves up in Soldier Hollow which was beautiful and the weather that day was amazing!

Good Times!

No comments: