
First stop, It's Sugar candy store for
Cassidy.

One happy kid in a candy store!

This ride was so fun and we ended up not getting one drop of water on us.


The Mummy. This ride was so fun and it goes so fast almost made me sick.


JAWS!

This was part of the
Backdraft tour. They show you a little on how the movie
Backdraft was made pretty cool.

Then we went on the Universal Studio tour and it was so
interesting and fun. They made it start raining and staged a fake flood. I can't remember what movie they filmed here.

One of the houses on the Desperate
Housewives set. It was cool to see where they do all the filming for that sitcom. It made me want to watch the series more just to see how real it looks.

The Bates motel. Norman Bates in the background carrying a dead body and then he chases the trolley with a knife in his hands.

Plane crash
scene from the movie War of the Worlds. Pretty amazing to see in real life. All the detail work is cool to see.

JAWS! This one I was actually disappointed about. I was expecting more.

This is an actual scene from King Kong where they go to Skull Island. It's so real looking.

This is where they filmed the scene on Skull Island. It looks big in the picture but it's tiny I could stand next to it and it would come to my waist.

This is from one of the shows they offer called Movie Star animals perform for you and it was so good. I can't remember the name of this
orangutan or the movie he his from but he was hilarious. I think there was a part where
Cassidy was laughing the loudest in the audience.
Below is a picture we had done there where you sit for these amazing artists and they draw your picture.
Cassidy said it looks exactly like me but I am a little sceptic. I made sure he did not draw the braces! We had lots of fun at Universal. I highly recommend it when you come out to visit us!
1 comment:
I think the orangutan actually looks more like you circa 2 halloweens ago than the drawing does... We are going to rock this halloween! Shamu, Shamu!
Post a Comment