Monday, October 5, 2009

The Happiest Place on Earth!

Cassidy came home yesterday from San Francisco after watching the USC college football game and we thought what shall we do! It was too chilly to go to the dog beach so we went to Disneyland! I have been wanting to go these last few days to help get me in the fall/October spirit since the leaves don't change here and it gets down to a cold sixty five degrees! Burr! So we headed out and had so much fun! Our pictures didn't turn out the best but oh well. I defiantly recommend going there in October especially if you love Halloween like I do.

This is us on the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. One of our Fav's and yes those are my magical powers coming out of my nostrils and forehead I just couldn't keep them in there.
This is after the ride Thunder Mountain. I know that there is a lot going on in that mouth of mine. I look like Donald Duck smiling!
This is right after Indiana Jones! That is my favorite ride in Disneyland. We didn't do the California adventure side, not enough time. I had to buy this Mickey Mouse long sleeve shirt because at night it got down to sixty degrees and we were freezing! We can't wait until our family and friends can go to Disneyland with us! Also they have the most amazing corn dogs I have ever had! You have to get one next time you go. Next time we go we are going to do a post called the crazy people at Disneyland and believe me we saw some crazies there! It's a little weird to see a forty year old woman in a tiara and a princess dress!

3 comments:

Ellery said...

ohhhhhh i am so sad. i LOVE disneyland. wish we could have been there with you guys. i love it more now that i have kids than when i was young. i seriously will be one of those crazy people you take a picture of once my kids are too old to enjoy going with me :) can't wait to go with you!!

stacie lewis said...

Looks like your having some fun!! Stay busy, that's the trick.

Tim and Brittney said...

You are so funny. You look like your 14 with that shirt on! Thats a compliment, take it that way! p.s I also love NIE!!! She is awesome, I will be watching tomorrow!