Words can't describe how excited I am about this. Especially after my aha moment! I am a little sad I won't be there to watch it with my friends and family. If you want leave a comment on my blog after you watch it to tell me what you thought that would be awesome! I am so excited! Thank you for the info Ashlee, Carly, El, and of course Nie Nie. I strongly recommend reading her blog before watching the show it will change your life. :)
3 comments:
oh im sooooo happy that you found her blog too and feel the same way!!! I feel like the whole world should read her blog its amazing!! I can't wait for the show tomorrow. She has for sure changed my perspective on life. :)
Oh I totally need to watch that!
Just a few days before Nie Nie was on Opra Ellery and I ran into her outside of Dr. Colemans office. She had to stop and wait for us to open his door. Before we did we were face to face with her two feet away from each other. I remember thinking this has got to be her and as we smiled at each other I could see beauty in her face, her smile was shining through her eyes and I was thinking she's a very courageous young women. I thought this is really so neat that she is out being herself doing everyday things.
Post a Comment