Woohoo I am off to Utah again. I am so excited to be home for awhile. I am looking forward to a lot of things while I am there. Seeing my family and best friends. Working again, making some money. My sisters baby shower.
Holding my niece Miss Bridget for the first time.
Running the Halloween fun run 5k with my friends and my mom and niece. It's so fun and creepy because you run through a cemetery. I love it. I can't wait to see the fall leaves and feel fall weather, and Carving pumpkins with my sister Jamie, it's tradition.What I am really looking forward is the Annual Platinum Studio Halloween Party. As you know I have won three times for best costume. I use Cassidy's younger sister Maddy's old Halloween costumes that she wore when she was little. How do I squeeze into them? I have no idea! You walk down a catwalk and you have to bust a move or you will lose. Something about wearing a Halloween costume brings out my inner Beyonce and I win. They are doing the party early this year just for me since I will be in town this week. Thank you Shannon (my boss).
Last year went as a caterpillar. Did an amazing catwalk dance and won. There is a lot of pressure this year to win. I am going as a killer whale, Shamu. Of course there will be lots of pictures taken. Wish me luck.
2 comments:
I love the 5K in American Fork and it is creepy to run through the cemetery. I'll be at Jamie's on the 25th to carve pumpkins so maybe I can pick up the face wash then? I'll call you first of next week.
Um, excuse me... I believe the second year was a tie as well!! Do not forget about Tim and his dancing!!!
Post a Comment